7 months ago
Are you an experienced Travel Operations Co-ordinator looking for an exciting and varied new role within travel? Do you have experience in tour operations? Are you a fantastic communicator with a genuine flair for travel? If yes then this is the role for you! My client is a leading specialist tour operator looking to recruit a well organised, highly motivated operations co-ordinator for their offices based in South Leicestershire. This is a busy and varied role so excellent time management and communication skills are essential.
- Dealing with all aspects of the day to day running of operations
- Planning and negotiating with suppliers
- Liaising and selling to clients
- Contracting new suppliers and rates
- Work on the in-house booking system
- Communicate with suppliers abroad
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Prioritise your work and have excellent time management
The ideal candidate will have experience within tour operations, preferably inbound travel and understand the day to day running of an operations department. My client is looking for a suitable candidate with a flair for travel, excellent communication skills and language skills, Spanish, Russian, German, Hungarian would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic competitive basic in the region of £15-20K which is dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this great role in South Leicestershire please follow the link to 'Apply'. For further information please call Claire at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
27 days ago
only 24 hours until close