4 months ago
I am currently looking for an Operations Coordinator for a niche travel specialist tour operator who are based in The Bristol area, you will play a major part in this established but growing team. I am looking for an experienced candidate to become a key member of the Head Office Operations Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person who will be supporting the Groups and Contracts Manager and also the Sales team to coordinate the group tours. This role is an exciting new position that will create a lot of interest, don't miss out.
* Supporting the Groups and Contracts manager and sales team to coordinate all group tours.
* Day to day contact with the accounts department when sending through trip set ups and sending invoices ton group organisers.
* Plan and send details to the group organisers, their final travel itineraries and timings, after liaising with them on all operational aspects of the trips with the transport, hotel, and where applicable excursion suppliers. This will also mean dealing with the group organisers directly.
* Keep track of supplier pre-and final payments and ensure they are processed on time.
* Send rooming lists to each hotel and advise on final numbers and following up after the group has departed and returned to authorise invoice payments.
* Full office administration and coordination with all aspects of product availability (i.e. hotels. Channel crossings, excursion entrances, ticketing etc.). Also to liaise with the Group Sales manager to ensure all allocations are confirmed and released at the current time, this to ensure at no time the company will incur any cancellation charges for contracts not cancelled at the appropriate time.
* Being on call while the trips are out.
* The operational aspect of this position will involve solid and proven problem solving, accuracy, decision making and analytical capabilities. For this you will need to have :-
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen and proven experience of involvement in the business decision making process.
- The ability to forward think - the ability "think outside of the box".
- Confidence, be positive and "result focused".
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to be influential and amenable with all of our suppliers.
The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of up to £22000, you will be entitled to some great company and travel industry benefits
If you are keen to be considered for this great new role please follow the link to apply, or call Kate on
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close