Travel Operations Manager
Based Belfast or Dublin
Salary up to 44,000 EUR / £38,500 (Dependent on experience)
A highly successful global travel company are expanding their market within Europe and are looking for a Travel Operations Manager to be fully responsible for overseeing and managing their tour operation in Ireland.
The role will be predominantly home based managing 3 direct reports, driving and making sure performance goals in customer service and operational excellence are achieved and maintained as well as effective budget control.
To be considered you will need to have a minimum 5 years people and operational management experience within the travel industry.
- Managing day-to-day operations on a national scale to achieve quality goals
- Support Hiring/Training/Coaching/Performance Managing to meet company's guidelines to achieve excellence goals
- Create a strong high performing management team that exemplify the company's culture and values and team spirit
- Ability to drive performance in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Effectively participating with travel tours to support trip leaders and obtain live feedback from passengers
- Create strong relationships with suppliers
- 24/7 Emergency support and driving resolutions of operations/customer issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A dedicated, engaging and experienced people and operations manager who is flexible, independent and highly organized
- Self-motivated with and ability to drive performance in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Proven ability to motivate people and able to prioritize projects based on the needs of the business
- Dependability, strong work ethic, adaptability to change and time management are all essential
- Proven and effective travel industry and people management experience (Minimum 5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal / communication and problem solving skills
- Proven supplier relations and negotiation skill is a plus
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel and managing budgets
- Ability to implement global company performance driven strategy on product quality, operation initiatives and cost management
- Proven background in achieving and maintaining customer service excellence goals
To apply for this excellent Travel Operations Manager role and join this leading Global Travel Company please call Simon on, or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.