Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Student Travel Operations & Product Assistant to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. Office based in London or home working is available.
This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
This exciting operations role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, administration, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Research new destinations and visits as requested by prospective clients
- Develop product knowledge, attending familiarisation trips and undergoing product training
- Provide administrative support for bespoke cultural and educational tours in the UK, Europe and beyond
- Provide accurate itinerary arrangements
- Provide administrative support for the Account Management team by liaising effectively with suppliers Plan itineraries with clients
- Book visits, hotels, visits, restaurants and transport along with confirming tours and dealing with travel amendments
- Resolve any issues that arise efficiently and professionally
- Attend trade fairs
- Operations, customer service, product, sales support or administration experience within an educational tour operator is essential
- In-depth experience of organising educational group travel
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Keen eye for detail
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Office & homeworking roles available
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.