9 months ago
Leading Luxury Travel Company in Manchester City Centre is looking for a Product Administrator to join their expanding team. Do you work in Travel/Tour Operations? Do you have a passion for travel, looking for something different? Do you have an interest in moving into a Product role within travel? This could be the perfect role for you!
- Assist the Product team with operational changes
- Work with and support the Product & Content Executives with loading tour itineraries, tour components, pricing and promotions to enable the sales staff to sell the product
- Improve content information by checking accuracy and completing audits/spot checks
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure information in brochures/website is all correct
- Competitor analysis and brand awareness
- Manage and develop client/supplier relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in travel, product, travel administration to specialise in luxury, or for someone with a tour operator background, good worldwide knowledge and a desire to work in a product department. The candidate must have strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Must be able to prioritise workload and manage this efficiently. Flexible approach and being a team player is key.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic basic salary which will be dependent on experience along, various benefits, and the chance to work in the most sort after section of the travel industry, product!
If you are interested in this fantastic Product Administrator role, based in offices in Manchester City Centre, please follow the link below to apply for the job. Alternatively you can call Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close