2 months ago
Travel Product Executive, working for an established , specialist travel company in Greater Manchester. Are you an Outgoing ' go-getting individual who wants to develop and progress? This could be your dream job and something you don't want to miss out on. Apply today!
Working as a Travel Product Executive you will focus on supporting the Product Manager in order to successfully grow and develop key product areas contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Provide design briefs for all marketing activity within agreed timelines
- Proactively review retail offers versus packaging offers including fly - cruise, ex UK, Basic Cruise and stay offers to ensure that we're promoting the most competitive prices.
- Source the best offers and promote these within all marketing activity
- Obtain weekly pricing and availability updates from cruise lines, and update pricing on the website
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure the strongest messages being promoted on the website homepage, landing pages and in commercial messages
-Work with the Product and Commercial teams to identify new opportunities to request select partner rates, exclusive gross rates/promotions.
Ideally you will come from a Travel / Cruise background, be outgoing and want to develop and progress. You will need to be hard working, with a good attention to detail and accuracy. You will also need to be able to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks at once.
You will be offered an excellent basic salary plus company benefits.
Please call Lisaor
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close