12 months ago
Prestigious Tour Operator in Cheshire who create Luxury bespoke holidays for their discerning clientele are seeking an experienced travel professional to join their commercial team as a Product Executive. You will ideally have experience of working within tour operations and have excellent Worldwide product knowledge. If you are already working in product or a travel consultant looking for something different, this is an amazing opportunity to join this award winning Tour Operator.
Product co-ordinator required for a leading, luxury Tour Operator located in Cheshire.
My client is looking to appoint a keen and conscientious individual to join their product team.
You will support the Product Manager in all aspects of their role including liaising with management and external partners.
Duties for this Product Co-ordinator role:
* Assist the Product Manager as and when required in all aspects of their role
* Process hotel and transfer supplier contracts, which involves translating the supplier contracts onto a detailed excel spreadsheet
* Liaise with database team to ensure that the in house reservations system is up-to-date and accurate at all times
* Process stop sale advisories and report bookings in a timely fashion
* Process special offers, which involves updating spreadsheets, liaising with database team and communicating to reservations and marketing teams
* Source photography for brochures, which includes sourcing images from image libraries, liaising with hotels and tourist boards
* Assist with brochure production, to include liaising with hotels to update brochure text, copy editing, proof reading, ensuring that contractual information is complete and transferred into pricing model within strict timescales
* Prepare costings for advertisements, PR requests and additional marketing activity
* Arrange meetings for Product Manager at overseas trade fairs and prepare all relevant stats
* Overseas Travel maybe required
The successful candidate will have worked within the Travel Industry and have excellent Worldwide Destination knowledge. You will be creative and have a keen eye for design as a key aspect of this position is a supporting role in brochure production.
An excellent basic salary is on offer, which will be dependent on experience plus company bonus & benefits.
Please call Lisaor