Travel Reservations Canada Tourism
Reservations Executives are wanted to make reservations for an exclusive Canada Reservations team in a beautiful reservations environment!!
Do you know where you could spot a Mountie and a Totem Pole at the same time? If you do, you may have found the career opportunity that you are looking for! Our client, who specialise in providing journey's of a lifetime to their discerning clientele, are looking for a Reservations specialist for Canada to help bring their clientele’s dream journey alive through your expert and intimate knowledge that you have of the country.
This knowledge can be gained from either extensive travel within Canada or if you have lived there, what though, is most important is a genuine passion for Canada, with a desire to want to share this fantastic country's secrets.
- Your role will see you creating and converting the sale of high-quality tailor made itineraries, where you are ultimately responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of the holiday; ensuring that your clients’ journey is as perfect as can be.
- You will be dealing with you clients over the phone, but there is the opportunity to meet them face to face or at PR events, something that our client encourages to help build customer rapport and loyalty.
- You will be keeping in touch with product developments in Canada, being at the top of your game, with up to date commercial knowledge so that your clients experience will be enhanced.
- Throughout the process you will be solely responsible for the smooth running of the client’s holiday experience from the initial first contact to their arrival back home.
- This will see you sending personalised letters to clients to help understand their travel needs after they have received a brochure, loading enquires accurately, preparing fully personalised itineraries, effectively 'up-selling', 'switch selling' and 'asking for the sale.'
- Once the sale has been completed you will be expected to ensure that all services are booked with the appropriate suppliers, you will remain a single point of contact for the client until they depart, being responsible for all administration interaction, informing and acting upon and changes, amendments or alterations.
- It will be your ultimate goal to encourage and ensure that you are able to secure repeat business from your clients.
- To achieve this you will need to be enthusiastic and articulate, so that your clients will know that they are speaking to a true expert who is truly fascinated with their holiday destination.
- You will be a motivated and committed individual with a desire to work to the highest standards with a cheerful, outgoing and confident personality with high levels of initiative fully understanding the importance of customer service.
Whilst previous sales or travel industry experience is advantageous, this role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine love of this great country's people, places and culture and who is looking to work for a company that invests in its people and wants a career in travel.