German speaking Travel Reservations Agent – Southampton - £18k + bonus
The Travel Reservations role is key to driving sales as the front face of our direct sales to guests. The team build strong relationships with our German guests on the phones and consistently exceed their expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call to help them get booked on a cruise.
Our Travel Reservations Team enjoy a varied role and take in-bound calls to assist our guests and travel agents to book our cruises and match their individual requirements to book the right holiday for them. A background in sales would be an asset in this role or previous experience in a call centre. In return we offer a competitive salary.
• To achieve and exceed business goals and objectives by converting enquiries from both Travel Agents and Direct Guests
• Match individual customers’ needs to the right holiday for them
• Resolve Travel Agent and Guest queries promptly via incoming calls
• Respond to all incoming email, faxes and written correspondence in a timely manner
• Up-selling on stateroom accommodation
• Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times
Candidates must have:
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, able to work as part of a team and keep calm under pressure.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Fluent German speaking ability and fluency in English too (written and spoken).
• Strong computer literacy skills and office based experience
• UK Working Visa or an EU National Passport in order to apply for this role