7 months ago
Reservations supervisor, working for a luxury travel company in the Cheshire area, This is a fantastic role working for a rewarding luxury travel company, whether you have worked as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager in travel, if you're looking for progression this could be your perfect role.
Reporting to the Reservations manager, you will provide daily support to your team.
- To actively coach and lead your team by a positive example
- Attend supplier training sessions, and to guide and monitor the teams attendance at same and on-going delivery of accurate product information as a result
- To consistently and constantly coach the team to achieve goals / targets
- Assist the team with any queries they have on a day to day basis
- Arrange additional training as necessary to enable your team to meet their goals
- Provide support and assistance for other teams when necessary
- Introduce effective, motivational incentives for your team
You will have a good all round knowledge of the travel marketplace, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with solid sales skills.
You will need to be good at planning and organising your own time without supervision, whilst able to meet deadlines and targets.
Competitive basic salary will be on offer along with company bonus and benefits.
Please call Lisaor
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close