about 1 month ago
Have you got a passion for travel and love to earn lots and lots of lovely money?? I am currently recruiting for a leading, global cruise company based in North Wiltshire! I am looking for money hungry, sales people who have a passion for travel who are ready to take their sales career to the next level! I have the perfect opportunity for a travel specialist who is excited by the sound of an uncapped OTE and having the ability to earn in the region of £45k per year!!! Sounds amazing doesn't it? Read on.
My client is currently looking for sales people to join a fast paced, growing sales team, you will be responsible for selling and tailor making luxury, high end travel reservations for customers. The main role is to drive sales and provide high levels of customer service, customers will be calling the office to book travel itineraries that they have seen advertised in press, online and via other marketing campaigns.
Duties for this Cruise Travel Consultant role:
* Receiving and Make inbound/outbound calls, booking clients chosen cruise.
* Book alternatives if cruise has been filled, book add-ons, upgrades and offer ancillary products which will add profit to each booking whilst boosting your commission earnings.
* Making accurate cost calculations to give customers quotations
* Working to targets, earning excellent commission
* Achieve specified sales conversion targets.
* Advise, facilitate and assist the clients to sell these cruises.
* Use appropriate tools and systems to maximise sales opportunities.
* Identify and act on customer's buying signals.
* To service inbound sales calls and understand the customer's needs, build rapport and offer expert holiday solutions
* Provide excellent service to all of your customers, adapting the approach taken for each call.
* Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer's requirements, pitch and close the sale
* Cross sell when required
* Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI's for conversion
* Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
* Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
* Work pro-actively as part of a large team of Sales Advisors (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
* Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
* Highly motivated sales person who is results orientated, driven to accomplish goals and have a high degree of self-motivation
*Excellent communication and listening skills
*Experience of Telesales work, business to consumer sales in a contact centre environment
*Experience of working to and exceeding targets and KPI's, both business and personal
*Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet
*Able and willing to work a 5 over 7 rota to include evenings and weekends
*To be able to follow direction as well as using own initiative
*Continuously improve through feedback
Desirable Qualities & Experience
*Travel Industry experience
*Be able to identify with customers, establish rapport and build relationships
*Have a flexible, adaptable and professional working attitude
*Excellent organisational skills along with an eye for attention to detail
*Be a highly self-motivated individual who is driven by results
*Good use of time management including prioritising work load
In return an excellent package will be offered which includes an amazing and extremely competitive basic salary in the region of £18000 - £21000 dependent on experience and you will also be able to earn uncapped commission which will give you an OTE in the region of up to £45k plus you can expect some great company benefits like pension, medical benefits and also discounted personal travel!
To further your career in this direction and be considered for this fantastic new position please follow the link to apply, call Helen Cassin onfor more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org