Travel Sales Consultant - Essex - OTE £40k in first year
Working for this well established long haul tour operator as a Travel Sales Consultant you will be a highly motivated, hard working sales professional with a keen interest in the Travel industry.
You will have the ability to multi task and be dealing with incoming travel enquiries by phone and email creating exceptional holidays using start of the art technology.
• 2 years minimum recent proven sales experience required dealing with the public direct. Telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge of geography and first hand experience of travelling to the USA or another continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
• a competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days, evenings and be located reasonably close to place of work.
• Airline reservation system experience and prior knowledge of the USA and sheduled Airlines would be preferred.
Fantastic opportunity for a proven sales person to begin a career in Travel