Travel Sales Consultants - Luxury Worldwide Travel
To £21,500 + bonuses + OTE £25,000 +
My client is a leading up market tour operator specialising in quality luxury holidays and tours to worldwide destinations.
They are seeking to employ a Travel Sales Consultant to work with both direct clients and travel agents.
The role is predomiantely Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays but no Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Travel Sales Consultants Responsibilities
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays & tours for clients
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking the finest hotels, combined with flight reservations.
- Dealing with all customer service related issues and offering advice to help resolve any problems.
Travel Sales Consultants Attributes:
- Candidates must have a min of 12 months travel sales/reservations experience
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner as it is telephone based role
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
Travel Sales Consultants Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary to £21,500 + Bonuses OTE £25,000 +
- Excellent Benefits
- 22 days Holiday
- Discounted travel
For consideration, please ">@newfrontiers.co.uk or contact Tony on for further details.