Job Title: Dog-Loving Pet Concierge! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Duration: Part-time/job-sharing & full-time available (includes one weekend day)
Reporting to: Travel Team Leader
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Our fast growing Travel Division ensures that every pet (and their owners) are treated like royalty. We achieve this through our dedicated Pet Concierge, our in-house term for our talented Travel Sales Executive’s; they handle all inbound enquiries listening intently to the customers' desires and then finding them their perfect getaway, ensuring that their four-legged companions are at the heart of the booking process. We don’t believe in tying our sellers down to a script and actively encourage them to use their unique and wonderful personalities to build rapport with our clients. The best part of this role is that there is no lead generation, that means no cold calling or dealing with disinterested customers! We only contact those who have already shown an interest in our pet friendly services.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for customer focused, charismatic individuals to join our energized sales team and help boost our weekend sales targets! If you consider yourself a flexible, self-motivated and driven individual who enjoys the thrill of the sell and adores communicating with customers over the phone then you could be just the person we are looking for. To truly thrive in this role you need to be able to convey your shining personality over the phone with ease and have the stamina to process multiple phone calls throughout the day.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and ensuring they turn into bookings – closing the sale!
• Liaising with customers and hotels via the telephone day out to ensure that each customer receives a personalised and efficient service!
• Making call-outs to existing and new customers
• Gathering all the relevant information from the customer to ensure that their perfect getaway is found and booked in as quickly as possible!
• Providing relevant and attractive options when necessary.
• Liaising & co-ordinating bookings between hotels and customers
• Creating long lasting relationships with both customers and hotels
• Managing customer payment details
• Maintaining our consumer/hotel database system
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Outstanding sales skills and experience, with an enjoyment for upselling
• Definitely a pet lover (maybe even a pet owner)
• Target driven and customer focused
• Persistence and creative to make browsers into bookers
• Generally confident, highly approachable and a team player
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal with tons of flair and persistence
• Well-organised and self-motivated
• Hungry to learn and be part of an exciting and fast-paced start-up environment
• A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
The people we love and who love us:
• Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
• Flexible with the drive to go the extra mile.
• Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
• Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
• Have real eye for detail & are results orientated
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box
• Have a smile and ‘yes’ as default
• Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
What we have to offer:
• A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to really make your mark - build on your previous experience as well as doing brand new things
• Opportunities to develop and grow through our ongoing training and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
• Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
• Ambitious team with great spirit punching way above our weight
• Regular team socials including prosecco Fridays
• Fresh fruit and endless coffee to keep you energised!
• A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!