5 months ago
Sales Executive - Worthing
Are you an experienced travel professional with hands on sales experience within the travel industry? Do you have a passion for selling luxury 4 and 5 star hotels and itineraries? An excellent opportunity has arisen based in West Sussex working for an upmarket luxury Tour Operator as a Travel Sales Executive, this role comes with a competitive basic salary plus great OTE and not to mention travel industry perks like discounted holidays. If you are a Travel Consultant who is looking to make the move into tour operations, this role could be the perfect step in for you.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Travel Consultant you will be responsible for selling upmarket/luxury holidays to various European destinations. Your clients will be discerning travellers requiring tailor-made luxury travel solutions for their specific holiday needs. You will enjoy delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times whilst meeting call targets and conversion rates.
The key duties of the Travel Consultant will be:
- Putting together bespoke/tailor-made travel packages including flights, hotels, villa's, private transfers, and car hire.
- Achieving and exceeding set objectives relating to sales targets, productivity and product knowledge
- Dealing with all telephone based enquiries from travel agents, direct customers and travel industry partners
- Dealing effectively with all administration issues and queries
- Ensure you maintain accurate knowledge on all company products and ancillary services
- Attend educational trips when required, feeding back product knowledge to colleagues
The successful candidate should have relevant travel industry reservations experience or have a real passion for the travel and working within this amazing industry, you will have strong sales skills with the ability to work well under pressure. You will need to be sales focused with a positive outlook, organised and the ability to work well within a team. There is progression within the company so this could be a great step into the travel industry!
The successful candidate can expect a fantastic basic salary plus a good incentives and bonus scheme resulting in a great OTE!! You will also be part of a fast growing operator with good prospects for career progression plus you will also be entitled some great travel industry discounts!
To apply for the role of Travel Consultant please follow the link and click "apply" contact Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close