Our client is an award-winning travel company that works with community projects in developing areas of Africa
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating and converting enquiries for new groups looking to travel . These will
derive from our clients core markets, which include schools, colleges, universities, sports clubs and youth development programmes.
You will work to quarterly and yearly targets and work with other key staff to achieve these.
The role will require you to deliver some evening presentations, so a flexible approach to working hours will be required.
You will also travel to meet new/prospective groups as part of your role, so you will need a full UK driving licence.
It is likely you will travel approximately 15,000 miles per year. Having access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not essential.
Recruitment and Sales manager Key Responsibilities:
• To work with our marketing department to generate new enquiries
from our core target markets.
• To lead on recruitment campaigns to generate new leads.
• To handle new enquiries from prospective groups and convert new
• Build great relationships with new potential group leaders to ensure
they understand the work we do and what we can offer their young
• Establish contact with key decision makers at our target markets,
which will involve meetings/presentations/telephone calls etc.
• To deliver enthusiastic, informative launch presentations to new
groups, which may include parents, students and teachers.
• To create bespoke trip proposals/itineraries for each group to
ensure their volunteer experience meets their needs and provides
our partner projects with the volunteer support they’re looking for.
• To maintain a strong understanding of the work we do and the
reason why our groups travel with us ahead of others.