TRAVEL SALES & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - HAMPSHIRE - COMPETITIVE SALARY
This family run Tour Operator are looking for a multi skilled travel proffessional to join them in their office in Basingstoke.
TRAVEL SALES & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - ROLE & DUTIES:
● Travel sales (including travel retail)
● Support the entire business with travel sales, product development and operations experience
● Assist in outbound operations by overseeing all business and administration aspects, such as sales, tour operations, travel trade support, including bookings & reservations
● Drive and enhance business growth, revenues and profitability, utilising your sales expertise, product and destination knowledge
● Manage reservations, airfares & ticketing (IATA) as a GDS expert, including:
queues, refunds, rebooking, changes, contingency management (e.g. cancelled / missed flights), ADM investigation.
● Continually enhance personal knowledge in relation to new destinations, travel products & services Worldwide
● Support the implementation and management of marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase company awareness online and offline basis, demonstrating skills across social media and email marketing
TRAVEL SALES & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - BACKGROUND & EXPERTISE:
● Highly experienced in travel sales
● Extensively experienced in travel and tourism (including operations)
● Creative and strategic thinker
● Complex problem-solver
● Excellent in communication of all sorts
● Experienced and knowledgeable in travel products & development
● Track record of driving business growth
● Track record of client and partnership engagement
TRAVEL SALES & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Degree or diploma in Travel & Tourism OR Management (sales and/or marketing)
* GDS (Amadeus and/or Worldspan) experience and the ability to use the GDS extensively without help and supervision required
IT Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, GDS: Amadeus and/or Worldspan
M-F/(SAT): 09:00 - 17:00, which is to be extended, rota based longer and/or Saturday shifts will be required, however can offer some flexibility
Based on experience, negotiable. Permanent, part- or full-time position.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.