Travel Sales & Product Manager 4 Asia upto £30k - London
Working for this highly accredited travel company as a Travel Sales and Product Manager for Asia your will be re responsible for the continued development of our Asia product through the website and other distribution channels.
· Contract new properties as required in keeping with company strategy
· Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware of
our key partners and selling our preferred partners as a priority.
· Directly responsible for the contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers for your region.
· Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted
over rides with key hotel providers.
· Responsible for recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can
provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
· Champion Asia within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is
driving quotations to the Asia specialists through e-shots and all social media platforms.
· Responsible for training and continual development of the Asia specialists.
· Quality manage the accommodation selection and where appropriate visit or arrange quality checks
· Assist with the design, content sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print
· Take responsibility for product pricing and margin management to ensure sales targets and profit
budgets are achieved.
· Coordinate training and familiarisations for the company's sales force and if appropriate for 3rd party
distribution offering on-going product and destination knowledge support.
· Attendance at product and marketing events as required.
· Responsible for managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk ins, repeats and referrals and
responding to the enquiry within 24 hours of the initial request.
· Ensuring that all potential clients are offered bespoke and exciting tailor made itinerary’s to
the destination you manage and that every effort is made to close the enquiry into a confirmed
· Expected to achieve monthly sales and kpi targets
· Ensure that confirmation documents are complete and ready to send to the client within 7 day of
payment being taken from the client and that travel documents are prepared and ready to send 14
days prior to departure.
Exciting opportunity for an Asia specialist or a tailor made consultant who has travelled Asia extensively to move into this sales and product role.