Travel Sales Reservations Consultant upto £18k plus comm Kent
Working for this specialist tour operator as a travel sales reservations consultant you will be responsible for maximising the sales of hotel, tours and additional service to the USA.
Joining an already successful team you will have the ability to offer the highest level of customer service at all times and be confident in upselling and cross selling of products.
You could be a industry professional who is looking to take the next step in their career of someone looking to begin a career in travel being well travelled and having extensive destination experience yourself, ideally of USA.
• Sell via travel agents either over the telephone or by email
• Help maintain a growing database of loyal existing customers and attract new potential customers.
• Ensure that every effort is made to convert enquiries into options, and options into confirmed bookings.
• Use product knowledge to confidently cross-sell to other products if the required holiday is unavailable or unsuitable.
• Answer initial queries about the holiday. Determining suitability and suggesting alternatives, where applicable.
• Use an in-house reservations system to check availability and make bookings
• Follow up on recent options and maintain communication with clients to ensure we achieve a high conversion rate of sales.
• Support the rest of the department with its administration to ensure deadlines are met and service levels remain high.
• Use knowledge gained from customers to inform the marketing and commercial departments of new trends and potential destinations.
• Other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the reservations department and the delivery of excellent customer service.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply with a CV to include your destination experience where relevant.