Travel Sales Ski Consultant - London - up to £18k basic + excellent commission
Working for the UK's largest independent Ski Tour Operator within a fast-paced, passionate team of sales people, you will aim to help the buisness in:
• Growing business by hitting targets
• 100% happy clients
• To know the most and be the best
What you will be responsible for?
• Being proactive, use the CRM to manage pipeline and make sure you call clients at the right time.
• Act quickly and accurately in all communications, clients rely on you to get the details right first time round.
• Be a good forecaster, know daily where all your sales are up to and know how motivated your clients are to book a holiday.
• Being able to score 80% or higher in product tests. Furthering your knowledge of ski resorts is important for career progression and to maximise sales. Know where the accommodations are, what the skiing is like and what the après and nightlife have to offer.
• Presenting a clear and unbiased view of the UK ski market to clients. Know all there is to know about the product your suppliers have to offer, know the supplements, locations, standards and present this to clients in the most effective manner.
• Taking an exciting, innovative and unique approach in communications to engage with my clients in a tailored and appropriate manner so that you distinguish yourself from the competition.
• Writing blogs and using social media weekly to inspire and inform clients.
• Keep your finger on the pulse by regularly summarizing deals and offers to help clients get the best holiday.
• Proven sales skills
• A good listener
• A good team player
• Highly motivated by sales achievement and challenges
• Excellent organisational skills
• A keen skier/boarder
• Incentivised by targets
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Strong self-starter
• Passionate about travel
• To have worked for an agency/tour operator in a similar role
• Knowledge of Dolphin Dynamics or other reservation systems
• Proven knowledge of the ski industry and resorts
• Knowledge of client management systems
What’s in for me?
• Chance to shine in a rapidly growing business
• Extensive and on-going training
• Dynamic and exciting office culture
• Competitive Salary
• Exciting incentives and commission structure
• Discounted holidays as well as educational trips and many other benefits