8 months ago
Specialist Travel Consultant - Bristol
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant that is looking for a fantastic new opportunity with tour operations? Do you have specialist knowledge of travel, in particular Eastern Europe ? If you are an experienced Travel Consultant with a passion for bespoke travel then read on!
This leading specialist tour operator is looking to recruit an experienced Travel Consultant to join their team in their Bristol offices. This is a great opportunity not to be missed and offers an excellent package and basic salary. If you think you're the Travel Consultant that's right for this role then don't delay and send your CV today!
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
- Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our customers about destinations, mainly Iceland or Scandinavia
- Promote and sell both air and ground products in order to meet clearly defined and established targets
- Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of clients.
- Take advantage of opportunities and up-sell whenever possible.
- Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
- Working hours- Mon- Fri 9-5.30pm with occasional Saturday's with time off in Lieu.
The suitable candidate will have in depth travel industry experience with knowledge on specialist long haul destinations and ideally be an Icelandic specialist!! The ideal candidate will have also have GDS experience and have a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary in the region of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience plus incentives and a fantastic commission structure!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please follow the link to 'apply'. For more information please call Kate at Travel Trade Recruitment onor