7 months ago
Personal Travel Consultants required for Award Winning, Luxury Travel Company! Are you a Travel Consultant with good worldwide knowledge, a passion for all things travel, excellent customer service skills and a flair for sales? Do you want to work for a leading name in luxury travel and be rewarded with an excellent commission structure and educationals to far-flung destinations? We are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious travel professionals who are wanting to take their career to the next level. Working for a luxury long haul travel company based at their modern offices in Greater Manchester or Cheshire, you will receive a competitive basic salary with uncapped OTE, excellent sales and product training, FAM trips and fantastic benefits!
- Working in an office environment receive incoming calls and liaise with clients over their holiday requirements
- Booking tailor made holidays to destinations all over the world utilising GDS
- Build relationships with clients in order to be able to pro-actively sell and gain a loyal client base for repeat bookings
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service
- Working Monday to Friday with a rota for weekends (approximately 2 in 4) with days off mid-week.
To be successful for the role of Worldwide Reservations Travel Consultant you will have previous experience as a Travel Consultant, ideally from a Tour Operator. You will have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to work to and exceed sales targets. If you are well travelled, this is advantageous.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary with an uncapped OTE. Benefits will include: incentives & free parking and at least one long-haul educational per year.
Follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV and details of where you have travelled to if applicable. Please call Lisaor
about 1 month ago
only 23 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close