We’re recruiting for a fantastic Travel Sales Support Consultant role with a fast-growing independent travel organisation in Greater Manchester. Our client are seeking experienced and customer-focused travel professionals with a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach to join their busy support team. Handling a variety of support functions for the Sales and Reservations teams, the role involves dealing with customer service queries, amendments, cancellations and schedule changes as well as other administrative and ad hoc duties. This is an interesting and varied position and would suit a highly organised and detail-focused travel professional who thrives in a back-office environment and in return, our client are offering an attractive starting salary of up to £17k plus excellent benefits including a Monday to Friday working week and a generous holiday allowance.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Support Consultant:
• Supporting the sales and reservations teams
• Handling a variety of customer service queries
• Dealing with amendments, schedule changes etc.
• Assisting with administrative duties and other ad hoc projects
• Offering high levels of organisation and accuracy
• Handling each transaction with a customer-focused and professional manner
Skills required for the role:
• Previous travel industry experience
• Ideally, previous experience within a similar customer service or support role
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Professional and proactive approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Sales Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.