Travel Sales Support/Administration Assistant up to £22k - London
Our client is look for an Travel Sales Support consultant to provide administrative support to the Travel Sales Team, enabling them to provide a consistently high level of service and meet sales targets. Please note you must have Travel industry experience to apply for this role.
• To provide administrative support for all quotes and bookings generated by the Travel Consultants
• To aim for a 24 hour turnaround from request to confirmation. This is imperative if we are to meet customer expectations and remain competitive.
• To help consultants with the preparation of itineraries.
• To check and re-check confirmations from suppliers to ensure booking and confirmation matches.
• To attend all relevant product training sessions relevant to your Geo area.
• To attend TS, Smartpoint and Air product training sessions when required.
• To act as the quality control point prior to documentation dispatch, ensuring that every detail is checked, correct and that all payment is taken before dispatching.
• Take responsibility for problem solving in a professional and diplomatic manner to maintain customer service levels.
•To maintain an excellent working relationship with all our suppliers, feeding back any relevant issues that need investigation to your Manager.
Standards of Performance
• Promote a professional impression of the company
• Answer phones within the standard set by the company to provide customer satisfaction.
• Meet or exceed customer expectations by maintaining an accurate and consistent approach to work.