Travel Sales Support Executive
£22,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is a leading tour operator specialising in holidays to North America.
An opportunity has arisen for a Travel Sales Support Executive to join their busy Sales Support team based in their centrally based London office.
The Travel Sales Support Executive will enjoy carrying out administrative duties; has great attention to detail; can effectively prioritise their own work load and in general, has a positive outlook.
Travel Sales Support Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ticketing, Issuing / Reissuing / Refund tickets on Galileo
- Running and managing reports to ensure quality control
- Issuing clients documentation i.e., car vouchers, transfers, excursions, cruises etc
- To process all on request booking components and manage ground queues
- Re-arranging components affected by any schedule changes or flights delays
- Despatch schedule change documentation
- Assist in schedule change management
- Dealing effectively with in resort issues and speaking to the clients directly.
- Maintaining operational databases
Travel Sales Support Executive Experience Required
- General working knowledge of Galileo or any Major GDS
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Travel Sales Support Salary and Benefits:
- Travel Concessions
- 22 days holidays
- Good long-term career opportunities
To apply for this Travel Sales Support role, please or contact me onfor additional information.