about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a long-term career in Sales Management? Do you have experience as a Sales Manager, Assistant Manager or Sales Team Leader within a call centre? An excellent opportunity has arisen to an award winning travel company travel based in Essex. As a Sales Team Leader you will be working within an office environment responsible for a team of Travel Sales Consultants. If you are a sales focused, target driven travel professional who is a strong and inspiring leader with previous travel sales management experience please apply now!!
Leading, developing and coaching a team of Travel Sales Consultants with the aim of improving their performance, profitability and conversion. This role will involve day to day management, and you will demonstrate a hands-on approach and a "lead from the front" attitude, inspiring others to deliver the end to end results.
* Responsible for day to day involvement with the sales staff
* To drive sales and to proactively increase sales
* Call monitoring and email quote monitoring
* To distribute enquiries
* Authorising Shift swaps and monitoring of Lateness and sickness
* Daily sales stats/incentives communicated to sales team and updated
* Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service through effective people management.
* Ability to multi-task, and work on own initiative making informed decisions within area of responsibility.
* Extensive experience of working at a strategic level in an inbound sales contact centre within the travel industry.
* Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results by being self-motivated while approaching work with a positive "can do" attitude.
* Excellent people management skills.
* A good decision maker that portrays excellent influencing skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000 (OTE £39,500 - £43,500) according to experience plus fantastic performance related bonuses.
The office is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on shift patterns that include weekends
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now