7 months ago
Are you currently working in travel and looking for further progression? I am looking for motivated Travel professionals, who thrive off sales and Tailor made travel to lead the sales team within this growing, niche travel specialist company. An exciting company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first are looking to expand their team with a Sales Team Leader, this is a company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
My client are a Long Haul Tailor Made Travel Specialists who have an exciting opportunity as a Sales Team Leader for their offices based in South Staffordshire.
* Assist the Manager in leading and the team to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand in the surrounding areas
* Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
* Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
* Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
* Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
* Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
* A true passion for long haul Travel and sales is essential
* Previous travel management experience with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
* You will have solid Cruise product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling Cruise.
* Can demonstrate a proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets
* Able to deliver excellent customer service
* A real drive and passion for travel is essential
* Competitive salary with excellent bonus structure
* Exciting overseas educational trips
* Excellent training and development
* Personal development opportunities
* Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Please call Helen Cassin onor or simply click 'Apply'