about 1 year ago
Are you a money hungry travel sales person with the passion to achieve? Looking for a role in travel in Nottinghamshire that will challenge and excite you as well as reward you with a great basic, OTE (circa £28k - £35k pa) and benefits? We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant, with solid customer service and sales experience, to manage a portfolio of both leisure and business clients. This is not just your usual Travel Consultant role, you will be an for your clients producing their tailor-made tours to fit their requirements. You will also market your skills to continuously increase your client portfolio. If you are a Travel Consultant with the confidence and ability to take on this challenge you can earn £££s!
- Managing a portfolio of key customers, including the general public and business clients
- Producing bespoke tours, according to their needs and selling these back to them
- Working to revenue targets to earn exceptional commission
- Pro-actively marketing yourself and seeking new business
- Maintain contact with key customers to ensure repeat business and referrals
- Dealing with day to day travel administration
- Working Monday to Fridaywith a rota for Saturdays (usually one out of two) with a day off in lieu with Flexibility to cover some Sundays and work overtime during busy periods
The successful candidate will be a confident, pro-active Travel Industry professional, with solid experience in retail travel or tour operations or candidates with a strong sales background with a passion to smash sales targets and earn commission will also be considered. This Account Manager role incorporates creating itineraries with business development and account management, so successful candidates must be comfortable with all aspects of this challenging and rewarding role.
The salary is in the region of £18000 - £22000 dependent on experience with a highly achievable OTE, that can see you add £15k to your basic salary! There are various additional benefits, such as pension, health care, and overseas travel.
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV to email@example.com. For any questions, please contact Helen on.