UK DMC seeks a Product Executive – award winning UK DMC seeks a Product Executive to research and develop interesting content for groups touring the UK and to contract rates at hotels and tourism suppliers such as attractions, sightseeing tours, visitor experiences venues and restaurants.
A busy and varied role, you priority will be to develop interesting Product ideas to increase the portfolio of products available for the business development and operations teams to offer their clients.
As Product Executive you will be :
- Researching and creating new product
- negotiating with tourism suppliers such as sightseeing and attractions, restaurants, transport and visitor experience venues
- contracting hotel accommodation for group tours including special interest, tailor made and group series
- develop and create packages for the operations and business development team
- develop new relationships with key suppliers and account manage existing relationships
As Product Executive you must have :
- experience of working with a UK inbound tour operator either in group operations or contracting
- good product knowledge already of the UK
- desire to be creative and handle research
- genuine interest in tourism
- fluency in English
This award winning company has showed genuine growth over the last 5 years and boasts a low turnover of staff. A happy and motivated team, they seek people with a positive attitude and a professional approach to fit in with their culture. Many of our candidates have received genuine career opportunities there. You will be working as part of a team and the company offer a good salary and a number of wonderful benefits.
Successful Product Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right opportunity for you.
Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career – we hope we can help you!