about 1 year ago
Leading specialist holiday company is seeking a User Experience Analyst. The successful candidate will have experience of website analytics, user research tools and an understanding of marketing. They will help to reveal what their customers want from their holiday experiences in order to develop and improve services and products. A competitive salary in the region of £30k pa - £33k pa (negotiable, plus benefits) is on offer!
-Using data and user feedback, you will describe the behaviours and motivations of our users, and work with teams of Designers, Engineers, Marketers and others to identify improvement opportunities,
- You will employ a variety of usability tools and research methods to provide demonstrable and actionable insights that drive future design improvements
- You'll inspire change through product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings
- Help the Digital Design Team understand what would make a user's experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and a break from the ordinary.
- Working with the Digital Optimisation Manager to create a sensible, strategic and achievable roadmap of ongoing analysis and testing.
- Coordinate and drive a progressive programme of usability & user testing at various stages of product development across multiple brands.
- Designing and leading remote and on-site usability studies, interviews, and surveys according to plan and budget.
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour through website analytics, online experiments, benchmark studies, formative labs, customer surveys, and other methods.
- Work with designers, managers, engineers, and marketers to identify and prioritise research and development opportunities through project and day-to-day delivery processes.
- Proven experience of website and customer analytics software and interpretation
- Full understanding of the fundamentals of online marketing -search, affiliate,