MB Private Clients is a VIP Travel Concierge Company working in partnership with Altour International - one of the largest travel management companies in the world. We service high level corporate executives as well a high net worth individuals, sports and entertainment clients.
We are seeking a highly-skilled travel consultant with at least 2 years’ experience in the travel industry, preferably who has worked in high level corporate travel or luxury leisure travel previously. You MUST be native Sabre trained and able to deal with sometimes demanding clientele in a high pressure environment.
Salary & Benefits
Flexible/Competitive salary depending on experience plus incentives tied to performance and introducing new business. There are also many other perks including salary sacrifice, discounted travel and free mobile phone insurance!
VIP Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Working in our head office in the heart of London City booking all travel for our VIP clients using Sabre GDS
- To source the best & most cost effective travel solutions including flights, rail, hotel and all ground products
- The completion of all daily administration tasks on behalf of the team including invoicing and general account management
- Working as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our portfolio of clients
VIP Travel Consultant Key Skills required
- Native Sabre Trained – you MUST have at least 2 years’ experience to be considered for this role
- To be able to quote/book/issue/reissue flight tickets (including published/net/CAT35, etc)
- Comprehensive fares knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excel proficient - comfortable preparing spreadsheets neatly - any other IT skills welcome
- Additional languages would be advantageous but not compulsory
You will be based in our head office in the heart of the City on the same floor as Altour International who are our travel partner. Our office is based right by Monument station close to Bank and London Bridge stations for easy train/tube connections.
The core working hours are from 9am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch break, Monday to Friday only (no weekends). However, if necessary, we need someone willing/flexible to work later if there is an urgent situation/booking required.
This is not regular and we will reward based on an overall view to the success of the business.
We also have regular visits from our key suppliers who bring our staff lots of treats and incentives making this a fun and rewarding environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us a copy of your CV and salary expectations.