Visitor Experience Manager – high profile and well known London art gallery seeks a Customer Services Operations Executive to develop and deliver their visitor experience strategy and lead the visitor operation for the Art Gallery and ensure the safety and security of the art works at all times.
You will manager a diverse visitor experience team.
A varied and responsible role which will include :
· Lead, manage and develop the Visitor Experience team to continue to enhance the reputation of this renound attraction and Art Gallery
· Create and manage the Gallery to deliver an exceptional visitor experience and reflect the Gallery’s vision
· Liaise with events and exhibition teams (external and internal)
· Manage a team of 30+ staff
· Brief the team on upcoming exhibitions and events and develop their product knowledge
· Develop ideas for donation and merchandise sales
· Liaise with senior management teams in other departments
· Manage customer feedback forms
· Ensure health and safety is adhered to in all departments
· Manage the retail stock procedures, manage the retail sales and products
· Prepare management financial reports
Customer Services Operations Executive candidates must be able to demonstrate :
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
· Team management
· Proven customer facing environment experience
· A team player
· Experience of training and educating staff
· An interest in the Arts
· Ability to work when required on weekends and public holidays
This Art Gallery and exhibition centre is globally recognised as a leader in its field, loved by audiences, artists, donors and has a presence in the public, outreach, digital and commercial world.
Successful Customer Services Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 24 hours – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have specialise in the tourism industry helping many people find the right career.
We wish you a happy 2018.