Who are we looking for?
THE PIG at Combe is looking for confident and guest focused Waiting Staff to join their friendly and highly professional food & beverage service team. You will need a willingness to learn and be passionate about food and beverage.
We want our teams to bring their personality to the job in hand and enjoy where they work. As a member of the F&B team, you will continuously experience new things such as our daily changing menu, the seasonal produce in the garden and interactions with a variety of people in an informal setting.
We encourage creativity and want our staff to feel empowered give that little extra in everything they do. This is an opportunity to deliver hospitality as it should be.
The Waiting Staff role will involve:
* Interacting with guests, providing a quality and memorable experience
* Anticipating and understanding guest needs
* Learning something new every day - our menu changes daily and our garden changes seasonally
* Supporting other members of the team
* EATING - we taste everything, usually several times a day
* Continuously innovate from an F&B perspective.
The learning and development opportunities are endless. You will experience; supplier visits such as fishing, cheese making, coffee roasting and beer brewing; WSET qualifications; smoked and uncut events; private dining and exclusive uses; as well as the opportunity to run service to experience managing a team.
Who are we?
More than a boutique hotel, THE PIG is an award winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to garden food. An expanding litter of PIG's are making their way across the South of England so now is the time to join us.
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to: