about 1 year ago
Are you seeking a challenging tailormade opportunity within the travel industry? Have you travelled extensively long haul and also tailor made luxury holidays within the travel industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join an expanding team for a leading, luxury tour operator based in Brighton, East Sussex. You will be creating bespoke holidays and luxury safari travel to Africa, South American and Asia offering excellent customer service and your first-hand knowledge. You will be passionate about travel and have specialised or extensively travelled around the World.
WILDLIFE TRAVEL CONSULTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating bespoke and luxury itineraries
- Be the customer's immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
- Experience within adventure travel or conservation an advantage
WILDLIFE TRAVEL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE:
- Previous tailor made travel sales experience within the luxury travel industry
- In addition, the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount
- A passion for safari wildlife and conservation work an advantage
- Results orientated with a positive attitude
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Ambitious and motivated
A very competitive basic salary plus commission based in central Brighton.
Permanent, full time position
Please follow the instructions to apply together with a travel profile or for any questions, please contact Matt onor