Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel to join their friendly and busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a senior tailormade travel consultant and/or a senior product executive or manager to come and set up new products for our client for various destinations.
This is ideal for a senior travel professional seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
· Continues development of the worldwide product through the website and other distribution channels.
· Contracting new properties.
· Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware.
· Contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers.
· Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers.
· Recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
· Champion worldwide destinations within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is driving quotations through e-shots and all social media platforms.
· Attendance at product and marketing events.
· Managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk in’s for both UK and international offices, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry in a timely and effective manner.
· Manage customer service levels in the run up to your client departing including offering additional travel services.
· Sales, product and/or operational executive and/or management experience within a luxury UK based tour operator or travel agency is .
· Knowledge of hotels, DMCS and other tourist providers in one or more of these areas.
· Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Good analytical skills.
· Detail orientated.
· Generous bonus
· Career progression
· On-going training
· FAM trips
· Sociable hours
· Travel perks
· Regular social activities
· This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward-thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.