4 months ago
Do you have a love of travel with a flair for sales? Are you an experienced Travel Consultant with passion for selling these long-haul destinations? This established luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for a Travel Specialists in their Hampshire branches to sell worldwide package and tailor-made itineraries, earning excellent commission for your bookings. This is an excellent travel position for someone who wants good earnings potential whilst dealing with exciting and varied product, rather than just standard package holiday itineraries!
* Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
* Tailor-making holidays to long haul, luxury destinations
* Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
* Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
* Using nett fares, Galileo and ground contracts to create dream itineraries.
* Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
* Office hours are 7 days per week, open later mid-week. You would work 5 out of the 7 days on a fair, shift and rota, pattern.
* Previous travel industry experience - ideally in a long haul, tailor made environment
* Experience of hitting and exceeding sales targets
* GDS experience is an advantage
* Good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of service - face-to-face, by telephone and by
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close