4 months ago
Are you an experienced travel consultant looking for a varied and challenging role? Would you like to book a mixture of corporate and leisure itineraries? I am looking for a suitably experienced Travel Consultant to join this busy travel team. This established worldwide Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for Travel Consultants to join their branch and sell world-wide package and tailor-made itineraries!
- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Tailor-making holidays worldwide
- Booking a variety of business and leisure itineraries.
- Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience
- Using CRS Sabre
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Office hours are 6 days per week, Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm and Saturday 9-5.30pm on a rota basis.
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Retail Travel experience, with GDS knowledge and first hand knowledge of worldwide destinations. If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary is on offer in the region of £16-17K depending on experience and a fantastic commission structure, with excellent benefits!
Are you interested? Please follow the instructions to apply, for more information contact Marie onor
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close